12.08.2014

24hr New-Item Freebie {Day One}

I love seeing all of the "sELFless acts of Kindness" going around cyber world lately. 

E--everyone
L--likes
F--freebies

My class is full of active Bucket-Fillers who work hard every day to be kind, respectful, considerate, compassionate people inside and outside the classroom. 

I introduced the "Acts of Kindness" to my class last week and they loved it! 


I believe in leading by example and that is where my newest Freebie comes into play!

Each day this week, I will post a Christmas-themed freebie for you to grab and enjoy! But grab it quick! It will only be free for 24 hours!

As the week goes on I will combine all of my Christmas-themed freebies into a bundle that will be available for purchase! Enjoy-- and pay it forward, friends!

Here is Day One (Christmas Noun Sort):








No comments:

Post a Comment