8.01.2014

TPT B2S14 Sale!

The Back to School 2014 TPT sale is just around the corner! Enjoy unto 28% off at most stores Aug. 4 - 5th!

300 × 250


My store is ready. Everything in my store will be on sale. My wishlist/cart are full of great products made by amazing teachers! 

I. AM. READY.

Are you???!!!

Check out some of my favorite Back 2 School products from my store: *click the picture to go to my store...add it to your cart and wait patiently for Aug 4th *

1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade Beginning of the year Math Assessments (3rd grade version is brand new!)





Open House forms--get organized quickly & collect information from families easily with the included forms and ideas. 



Chevron Classroom decor--I have this set up in my classroom and LOVE IT! I get compliments all the time!




Calendar Math Yearlong Student Workbooks--This is my absolute favorite product that I've created so far! I use it at least 3 days a week all year long!


Daily Schedule Cards 



Grammar Posters

One huge tip I can give you to get ready for this sale is to go back into your previous purchases and make sure to click the "provide feedback" button. Each time you provide feedback you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases. You can save a lot of money doing this!

Happy shopping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment