8.02.2015

Beautiful Bulletin Boards


I am so very excited to be linking up with Angie from Lucky Little Learners and Ashley from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd for their #2getherwearebetter Linky!



Unfortunately I am not able to get back into my classroom until tomorrow, Aug. 3rd (first student day is Wed. Sept. 9th!!!). 

There are pros and cons to this, obviously. 

PRO:
-Summer feels really long this year
-I get more "me" time 
-My birthday (Sept.4th) will be during summer break!

CONS:
-I don't have access to my room yet
-My brain and SOUL still feel like I should be getting ready for my students
-We don't start summer 2016 until June 23rd ;(

So I don't have an actual bulletin board to show you yet, but I will show you my plan! ASAP I will post actual photos, pinky promise!

I am super anxious to get into my classroom this summer bc I moved rooms and changed teaching positions... so everything is still in boxes right now... ahhhhhhhh!



Since I am teaching K-5 Technology this year, I have the honor of meeting with every student at least once a week. My goal is to find ways to create whole school projects to connect our grade levels and students. 

My plan is for each grade level to be assigned a color. For example, K=Red, 1st=Orange... and they get a dot, paper, handprint... to add to our project. It is going to take some practice and practice and practice until we get to our technology standards on the chrome books, so taking time to do some projects like these will be perfect!



I won't have much to show you until the students arrive, but I will post my actual pictures asap!  I can't wait to see your bulletin boards!! 




Be sure to check out other Beautiful Bulletin Boards for more inspiration and fun.

And check back September 2nd for the next #2getherwearebetter linky! {click below}


No comments:

Post a Comment