7.28.2013

New Product Roll-Out Promotion!

It's Sunday, my birthday time!!! 9:04!! {LOL, my birthday is September 4th, 9/04/??} and I have a huge new product to share with you!

I am so excited about this product, mostly because it took me the better part of July to finish and perfect! I am just IN LOVE WITH THIS! 

I have done my research...there are a lot of beautiful classroom decor packages out there, but they included a lot of extra stuff that I just don't need in my classroom. So I decided I would make a Classroom Basics classroom decor package. Click the images below to be taken to my store for more information!



PRODUCT ROLL-OUT PROMOTION!

Be one of the first 3 people to: 
1."Like" me on Facebook (see my button in the top right corner of this blog, the "f" button)
2. Leave me a comment in this post with your Facebook name and email address! 

And I will send you the entire package for FREE!!!!!!

Good luck!



5 comments:

  1. Love the Chevron Theme! I liked on you on FB under Ofelia P Muniz!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am moving back to 2nd grade after 10 years in 3-5. This would look great in my new room! I liked you on FB under Pam Armour.

    pop2jtbres@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked you on FB (lraines78)

    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I gave you the wrong name for FB. It is lori raines7

      Delete