12.02.2012

12 days of Christmas

My sister and I have been planning a 12-days of Christmas Countdown for her husband and my fiancĂ©. This has turned out to be quite the process!  Last night we got together and make our envelopes which will hold a ticket-like piece of paper that tells our guy what he gets for that day. 

For example, on Day 4: 

The front of the envelope says: 
On the 4th day of Christmas
 my true love gave to me... 

The ticket-like paper on the inside says:
...4 scoops of ice-cream, 
two for you and two for your sweetie (that's me!)!

And inside the envelope will be a gift certificate to Baskin Robbins!

I was not liking how my envelopes were turning out... my handwriting just doesn't cut it! So I made some labels to be cut out and pasted to the front of each envelope!





I made three different sets. You can use the same set for all of your envelopes or you can mix it up!  To get download a copy go here!

I would love to hear some of your ideas for this!!!  We are stuck on days 8, 10, 11... thankfully we have 10 days until this all starts! 




3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! I love your blog, and I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea, too bad my hubby lives in another State.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Come check it out at
    http://funinecse.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    Kate

    ReplyDelete