11.25.2012

It's going on sale tomorrow!!!

I started getting together a reading fluency center for my kiddos over this wonderful Thanksgiving Break and I just kept adding, and adding, and adding to it!  

I ended up with a product I am so proud of! Check it out! I think you will love it...especially because it is 28% off Monday and Tuesday (11/26 & 11/27)!!!





The cover + a Table of Contents (NF text features!)



Example of one slide (fold in half for student's booklet)
10 popular and funny songs and poems included!





I added 5 ELA activity pages, too!




Here is the example of ELA activity #1: Tune into Interesting Words.





I will be printing, copying, and stapling my books together tomorrow at school. I think I will wait until the first December day of school to introduce them to my students though :)  Kind of like radio stations switching over to Christmas music before Thanksgiving... I just can't start with Christmas-themed stuff in my classroom until our calendar reads DECEMBER. 

When do you start with Christmas-themed activities in your classroom??



No comments:

Post a Comment