11.12.2012

Motivational Monday


Sara, over at Smiling in Second Grade, is hosting a Motivational Monday Link up! 

Right now I am motivated by my wedding. We have less than 5 months until the big day! I am in full count-down mode and upping my workouts and paying closer attention to what I am eating.

A few of my favorite motivators from Pinterest.

My fiancé's niece, our flower girl, chose her dress this weekend :) She LOVED it and so do I :)

What motivates you...every Monday needs a little boost, right?



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Good luck with the wedding planning!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us- I loved planning my wedding...it keeps ya busy, that's for sure! :)

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete